Monday 17 June 2019

Lake Daniell

Lake Daniell

On Wednesday I woke up after a 7 hour sleep and not wanting to get up. As my Mum yelled at me countless times, I decided to get up. As I rushed around the house doing nothing, I finally grabbed my bag and yelled at my Mum for being late.

When we arrived at school we went over the basics and packed our bags into Erin's car as mum and I jumped in. It took one and a half hours to get there but when we arrived we jumped out for fresh air.

When we started walking I instantly felt the 7 hour sleep kick in. We walked for 15 minutes till we stopped for a short break. When we started walking again, me and Nevey we at the front, until we stopped from our next 30 minute walk.

We arrived at Lake Daniell  ( it took 2 hours and 20 minutes  to get there) and we had some food and skimmed rocks on the lake until we had to start walking back. It only took us one hour and 40 minutes to get back because we only had one stop on the way back. When we got in the car it felt really good to sit on something soft!

We completed the Lake Daniell walk because we were learning about, the umbles, hypothermia and for the William Pike Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.