Tuesday 8 August 2017

My Dream Action Plan

We have been working on thinking about dreams we have that we would like to achieve. We wrote up a 'dream plan.' Here is my plan for my dream.


🕺💃🙂
Image result for dream images



This action plan is to help me achieve:

My Dream for myself: To be a professional dancer



My Dream for New Zealand: For all animals and people to have a house and to have food.


Why is this dream important to me? This is Important to me because dancing is a key thing in my life.



Who within my family, friends or community can I ask for support or advice to achieve my dream?
I can ask my dance teacher.
Other dances.
Mum and Dad
Nan





In order to achieve my dream I will need the following skills and knowledge

1.Go to lots of dance classes.
2.Go stretching classes.
3.Practice lots and lots.
4.Have a good memory.
5.Not have stiff movements.


When do I want to achieve my dream by?
When im 25


What are some things that might go wrong and how will I fix them?
I might forget my dance and my face will stop smiling.

The first five steps I need to take to turn my dream into reality are:

1.Be confident.
2.Keep smiling.
3.Learn lots of tricks.
4.You need to fail to learn.

5.Try and try again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily

    I really enjoyed reading your dream action plan. I think this is a great dream to have. Dancing is a such a beautiful art form and I can see it is something you are passionate about. It is great to see that you are already doing dance classes and you have a clear idea about what you need to keep working on. Resilience, hard work and grit are key to achieving any dream. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.