Tuesday 5 June 2018

Best Part Of Me

Best Part Of Me

Learning Intentions
I am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work

I will be successful when I can show….
-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging (smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)
-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing
-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)
-I have added a photo to my writing

Rendered Image

My legs are strong and long. My legs twist and turn like nobody's watching. My legs are injured easily because I mōwhiti(Jump) and climb. My legs are tannish because I run and walk outside. My legs are tanned like the Gold Coast Beach. My legs keep me rīrā (strong) and take me places. The best part of me are my legs because they are mine and mine to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.