Tuesday 27 November 2018

Camp Letter




20 November 2018      


Dear Mum,


Thank you for coming on camp and dedicating your time! The thing I enjoyed the most was the
hike. It was fun because there were so many people around and a cool atmosphere.
My favorite meal was the burgers, because I haven't had them in a while.


My favourite activity was the Squawk Squad because we had to walk up steep stairs and
find morse codes to figure it out. I also enjoyed the river crossing. My biggest challenge
was the water activity because my fingers were getting cold and I was getting drenched.


My question for you is what was your favourite activity?
Thank you for coming and spending lots of time on cooking food, and helping with activities

Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.