Wednesday 10 April 2019

Lightning Writing

Today our task was to write a quick write about this photo (added below) We had to describe what we saw, what we herd and how we would feel. This in my work .



Sitting in this windmill is creepy… I'm cold,tired and.. THUD! The sound of thunder hit me like the chilling feeling in horror movies. As I herd thunder I was just waiting for the lightning.. BOOM! When I heard the lightning my eyes poped out of my head in fright! It was to spooky inside the windmill so I left to see the electric zaps of light. As I took two steps out of the windmill I heard a buzzing noise...As I turned around I saw the windmill start to collapse behind me! I ran. The fastest anybody will see me run. My adrenaline was rushing through me like when I have candy for breakfast, I ran to the closest tree and hid behind it. The night sky was as black as a cursed cat, The sky kept lighting up like the flash on a camera. I decided to look back at the windmill, But what I saw was horrifying.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.