Thursday 6 August 2020

SSR Challange week 3

This week I read 3 articles:
Be With A Tree
Save Our Kaouri 
How Do I use a cleaning station ( for some New Zealand walks)


Out of the three articles I found two that were intresting. (highlighted in grey)
I found the cleaning station one more intresting because I actually have never 
been to a walk that has a cleaning station. I also liked this Article because it 
had images and text on the images on what to do with the tools that you are 
given.

things to do if your going for a walk and you run into a cleaning stataion:
 Use the tools as profived but always scrape out your shoes before spraying
 with disonfectent because there is no point if you do it befroe scraping out
 your shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.